A new version of Corendal Directory has been posted. This version includes the following main new features:
- accounts and contacts can be removed,
- the account file import wizard remembers past settings,
- when multiple variants are used, a drop down is displayed listing those variants,
- the "Communicator" tab now includes the policy applied to an account,
- the list of employee types can be customized in the employeetypes.xml file
A bug with password changes has also been fixed as part of this release. If you were using a past version of Corendal Directory, you can upgrade without recreating or changing the underlying MySQL database.